Tuesday, May 31, 2022

  After sending many new paintings of Immigrants to the Bowersock gallery, 

I thought I would take a rest but remembered I had to also send paintings to Lancaster, the Red Raven gallery had sent me many photos of customers I had to paint with my style and the paintings were due to fly there!

Of course it took me many months to complete the task, I had more than 23 people to paint in different settings

Once I sent the paintings, The gallery owner asked me to send some more since the artist who was supposed to share the wall with me had Covid

I did and now waiting for the Exhibit to start in June

In the meantime I had to paint a Commission

The customer wanted her family ancestors which included Jewish, African, Irish and Ctezch people to be included on a boat plus her favorite birds and objects

I decided to include here below the steps I took to paint this late painting..It took me a while to figure it out, work on the composition, colors and make it look interesting

Boston is in the background and fish jumping on the boat

A clock was requested, pumpkins, blue birds, and interesting costumes

so far here are the results!




No comments: